Friday, June 26, 2009

Wallowing, The Sequel

So, thanks to causes beyond my understanding I've managed to get an ear infection. A big, ugly ear infection. I haven't had one of those since I was nine! And they hurt, too. Naturally, I had to start taking the super anti-biotics that seem to be eating away at my stomach lining. And for all I complain about work, I would much rather be there and healthy.... I'm trying hard not to calculate how much money I would have made if I'd been able to go to work these past three days.

Ehhh.

I worry too much. Everyone tells me this. I have much to be grateful for, like the family that puts up with me wallowing on the couch and watching Gilmore Girls all day. Also, the boy who comes right down to see me when I tell him I'm too sick to meet as we'd planned. I'm also grateful for my doctor, who I do like. I'm grateful for TV and knitting. (I want to travel with Anthony Bourdain!) I finally have time to do laundry, so that's good too.

So.

I want to go back to school. And I hate money. Hate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez...just miss you alot. Hope your ear feels better. Add warm packs/hot water bottle (my personal favorite item) .....hope to see you this summer!!!

Chicago ant

Anonymous said...

Anthony Bourdain can make any girl feel better...best medicine ever!

deeda