Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekend...

Wow.

So, I am exhausted. I've been meaning to write for days, to try (however feebly) to capture my travels in Italy, what it's like to be back in London, the first few days of my internship.

However, actually participating in all those things means that I have not had time or energy to write about it all here. Something tells me it would be inappropriate to blog at work (at least here, part of my job is to blog, except for the company... so, that worked out well).

I am about ready to collapse right now. Let me just say that working from 9 to 5 makes Saturday seem utterly luxurious. Weekends are nice, especially when they are filled with mojitos, swing dancing at the blues club, and street markets. Tomorrow church, grocery shopping, and finishing up my application to be a section editor at the school newspaper next year (something tells me I don't really know what I'm getting myself into there).

Soon, I will write about Italy. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a photograph.

(Side street in Siena, Italy)

2 comments:

bam said...

hey sweetheart, how amazing to find you at the table, even from italy. i could hardly read the little type without my glasses and thought i read the word, "hospital in italy." but it was really hostel.

i can't wait to sit and read...i cannot believe you will graduate next year. didn;t you just begin this adventure? weren't we sitting in the summer porch eating those divine samwiches just a minute or two ago? oh the tales and recipes you will bring home from your travels......

sending blessings. and i was so touched, as always, to find you at the table. xox bam

Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous there, my dear! I'm glad you're having fun. I must write to you soon! Keep up the good work! Love you bunches.

Rachel :)