Monday, October 8, 2007

Could You, Would You?

I'm so tired. Last night was restless. I finished my paper around midnight. Then I wrote in my outragousley pink new journal, hoping to get some of the swirl of thoughts on paper and out of my head. I can't say that it was totally effective; I was plauged by strange dreams all night, dreams I can only half-remember now.

I think part of the reason I feel frustrated is that I have this idea of how things are supposed to be. But last night I realized that maybe I've just got it all wrong, and this is exactly how it's supposed to be... and that maybe I should just give myself over to it.

Fall break is coming up. I must make plans. Otherwise I'm just a loser, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, you need to make plans for fall break Ivy...otherwise, you are a loser...but I have no plans, so join the loser club... :-/