Saturday, November 28, 2009

Home is where the house is...

I am home for Thanksgiving break. It's been nice: good food, Streetfighter 4, chill'in out time with the family. On the other hand, the whole homework thing is really hard to deal with on break.

Being home is unsettling. I keep thinking, "I want to go home," and I'm thinking of school. That's the first time that has happened. I miss my routine, my space, my friends, my professors. Even if school is stressful, it's stress that I've chosen for myself.

It just gets harder and harder to come back here... I feel a little guilty admitting that, but it's true. I'm just too attached to living on my own.

I want to go to London. Now.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I know how you feel... but not. I'm all discombobulated (descriptive word, no?). I've stopped referring to any specific place as "home" cause it gets too confusing. I periodically long for Guilford, TCU, Colorado, my grandfather's house, my old community college, and my "home" on the 30 acres. And yes, Guilford's been the top of the list. Well, till the puppies. Now the dog-room is the top of the list.