Friday, September 14, 2007

Faults

Sometimes I realize that I am too negative. I am especially negative early in the morning after I have just woken up. That is a bad time to propose anything to me, for I will grumble about anything. But once I force myself to do whatever it it, it blows away all my expectations and turns out really... positive.

That happened this morning. I think it possible that God was chastising me. Maybe I am not used to things going this well or being this enjoyable, but I have resolved to try not to judge things before I even start them.
We'll see how long that lasts, shall we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My neighbor calls those moments "god slaps"....like god comes down and give us a light slap across our cheek to remind us of the one hundred million other little perspectives in the world.
A good thing too....

chicago ant