Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Midweek Musings

When I stop to think about it, I am shocked at how different my life is from a year ago. Everything seems to fit better now... Even when I get stressed, most days are so much more interesting.

When I was walking into school yesterday in the cool weather, I suddenly thought: It's time to knit something. This happens every year when the weather turns to fall. Maybe I'll finally finish the sweater I started three years ago. Maybe I'll just knit a new scarf.

Boys are goofy. But I like them.

I think I may enjoy getting presents for other people even more than receiving them. I bought my younger brother a birthday present today and it made me happy because it's such a perfect gift. I can't wait to give it to him.

Independently owned coffee shops are soooo much better than Starbucks, or Caribou. And do you really call men baristas? Because that is so stupid I can't even say it. How about "guy who makes really good coffee."

I have to clean my room because my Grandma is coming to visit. I am procrastinating.

I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to get through this weekend, but I am sure I'm going to have fun doing it.

And that is all I have to say about that.

No comments: