Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leav'in on a jet plane...

Tonight is my last night in the states for next four months or so.


I don't know what to say. I am excited, and very happy. Somewhat nervous, not happy about some of my goodbyes, but this is it. This is it, I have to go and just trust that everything will be okay. Better than okay.

I will blog as much as possible (don't know what that means yet, we'll see). I will do my very best to keep you posted, dear readers, on all my adventures in London and in Europe. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh.....have a grand adventure and hope to find you in London in April!!!!! I am writing my application tomorrow. Blessings on all adventures and journeys.

"Talk" to you in UK time.

xxxooo

 Chicago Ant

Anonymous said...

Hey Ivy!

About my blog posting earlier, it wasn't directed at you... It's just that a lot of my other friends are changing and it's difficult to deal with all of it. I just want to say thanks for always being there for me and being a great friend. I will miss you a lot while you're away. I hope you have a great time in London and I will be here waiting to read your blog postings! Send me a postcard, too, if you have some free time. =)

Quoz Stelliscript said...

BEST OF LUCK!!!!
I <3 you ~jen

Bruce Johnson said...

Best of Luck....to say that I am envious would be an understatement.